Statement from Simon Marriott, CEO Kaleidoscope MAT
The Trust Board had planned to meet this morning to discuss whether our schools should reopen on Monday for Years R, 1 and 6. Yesterday, we were told that we would receive additional information from the Local Authority today regarding the local situation. This will be sent late afternoon or early evening.
We have therefore postponed the Board meeting until this evening so that the Trustees have the latest information on which to base their decision.
This means that we will not be able to provide you with further information today about wider reopening.